Posted by http://freshplanetflavor.com/coconut-celebration-cups/
© 2017 Fresh Planet Flavor. All rights reserved.
Red, White, and Blue Coconut Celebration Cups
- 4 cups finely shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 4 egg whites
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Strawberries, cored and quartered
- Dark chocolate, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a metal or silicon muffin pan, set aside.
- Combine the ingredients for the coconut cups. Spoon the mixture evenly into the prepared pan. Press down and smooth until each cup is evenly and tightly packed.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until golden and toasted around the edges. Allow the cups to cool enough to handle before removing them gently from the muffin pan.
- Top each cup with blueberries and strawberries, then drizzle with melted chocolate. Allow the chocolate to cool and set before serving.
Loading nutrition data...