These cookies are pretty much a thought experiment, or a stunt. Can a cookie made of nothing but a variety of coconut products hold together and taste good? Um, yes! I’m curious why nobody has tried this before, but I’ve never seen a cookie like this. Lemme tell you, I’m glad these Only Coconut Cookies exist now, because they’re so simple and tasty. Plus, if you’re looking for a recipe for treats that can feed a crowd with different dietary preferences, this is the one. Since there aren’t any animals products in these, vegetarians and vegans can enjoy them along with Paleo folks. Even if you’re following the Paleo autoimmune protocol, these are compliant. Maybe these Only Coconut Cookies are a miracle. 😉 Only kidding, but they ARE fun and tasty. You can play a game when people ask you what they’re made of… “Only coconut”. “Egg?” Nope. “”Maple syrup?” Not even close! “Almond flour?” Just keep them guessing. Aren’t coconuts versatile?
I’m sharing this recipe in Paleo Magazine’s Fast and Easy Paleo Recipes link party. If fast and easy Paleo recipes is something you’d like to see more of, head over there and take a look! Also shared on Allergy Free Wednesdays at Whole New Mom… and featured! 🙂
- ½ cup [url href=”http://freshplanetflavor.com/recommends/coconut-flour/” title=”coconut flour”]coconut flour[/url]
- ½ cup [url href=”http://freshplanetflavor.com/recommends/coconut-milk/” title=”coconut milk”]coconut milk[/url]
- ¼ cup [url href=”http://freshplanetflavor.com/recommends/coconut-oil/” title=”coconut oil”]coconut oil[/url]
- ¼ cup [url href=”http://freshplanetflavor.com/recommends/coconut-sugar/” title=”coconut sugar”]coconut sugar[/url]
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line a [url href=”http://freshplanetflavor.com/recommends/cookie-sheet/” title=”cookie sheet”]cookie sheet[/url] with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the ingredients. Roll the dough out between two sheets of parchment paper to 1/4″ thickness, cut with a cookie cutter.
- Transfer to the parchment-lined cookie sheet with a spatula, bake in the preheated oven for approximately 20 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Serve warm or cool.