Posted by http://freshplanetflavor.com/easy-sunny-side-up-eggs-in-chili-garlic-yogurt/
© 2016 Fresh Planet Flavor. All rights reserved.
Easy Sunny-Side-Up Eggs in Chili Garlic Yogurt (Meet the Methane Digester)
- 2 eggs, sunny-side up*
- 1 cup rice
- 2 cups broth
- 1 1/2 cup green beans, fresh or frozen
- 1/3 cup Straus Creamery yogurt
- 1 tbsp chili garlic sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh herbs and chili flakes (optional)
- Rinse the rice in a colander until the water runs clear. Bring the broth to a boil in a medium saucepan, add the rice, and bring back to a gentle simmer.
- Cover the pot and turn the heat down to low, cook for 20 minutes or until tender.
- While the rice cooks, blanch the green beans (if fresh) or heat them (if using frozen). Fry the eggs according to your preferred method.
- When the rice is tender, turn off the heat and let stand a few minutes--covered--then remove the lid and fluff the rice with a fork.
- Mix the chili garlic sauce with the yogurt, then divide the rice into serving bowls, and top with the eggs, yogurt, and fresh herbs and chili flakes (if using). Serve warm.
*I used the Pioneer Woman's hot oil method
, to get the whites fully-cooked on top.
Loading nutrition data...