Posted by http://freshplanetflavor.com/meatza-crust/
© 2018 Fresh Planet Flavor. All rights reserved.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp dried Italian herb seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix the ground pork, garlic, dried herbs, and salt and pepper together thoroughly.
- Press the meat mixture into an 10″ round pie pan.
- Bake for 10-15 min or until cooked through. Remove from the oven and drain off any liquid in the pan.
- Add toppings of choice, and enjoy.
Loading nutrition data...