Pineapple Shrimp Stir-Fry
I get so much inspiration from Instagram. I’ve posted about Instagram fun before, but this time something caught my eye that I had to recreate:
Serving your stir fry in a pineapple makes for a festive presentation to dress up a dish that is far easier to make than it looks.
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 small onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 small cauliflower
- 1 pineapple (~4 lbs)
- 1/2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tsp fish oil
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt, or to taste
- Heat the sesame oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Dice the onion, add to the hot oil. Mince the garlic, add to the onions. Stir until soft and fragrant.
- Rice the cauliflower in a food processor, add to the onion and garlic mixture and cook until soft.
- Slice a pineapple lengthwise. Cut out the tough core, then hollow out the halves by cutting and scraping bite-size chunks out, add to the skillet.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, to the skillet also and stir to combine. Cook until the shrimp is pink, then load back into the cauliflower halves. Top with more chili flakes, black sesame seeds, and snipped chives or green onions (if desired).
by Fresh Planet Flavor
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 233kcal Calories from fat 60|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 7g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g||20%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|