- 20 oz plain Peak Triple Cream Yogurt*
- 2 cups blackberries
- 1 tsp liquid stevia (adjust to taste)**
- Melted chocolate (optional)
- Blend the Peak Yogurt, blackberries, and stevia until smooth. Pour into popsicle molds, then freeze for at least three hours.
- Run hot water over the outside of the molds to extract the popsicles, then top with melted chocolate, if desired.
*Do not use regular yogurt and then comment complaining that the texture/mouthfeel of the popsicles is poor. Peak is very CREAMY. This is an advantage when blending it with just enough blackberries to make it pourable, and then freezing it.
**I use Trader Joe’s brand of liquid stevia. It has much less of the famous (or infamous) bitter aftertaste. However, in this recipe the yogurt’s creaminess and blackberries’ tanginess would probably balance even the bitterest of stevia.