Posted by http://freshplanetflavor.com/wild-blueberry-coconut-chia-overnight-noatmeal/
© 2018 Fresh Planet Flavor. All rights reserved.
Wild Blueberry Coconut Chia Overnight N'Oatmeal
- 1½ cups wild blueberries (I bought them frozen from Trader Joe's)
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1½ cups milk of your choice (I used flax milk)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Almond butter (optional)
- Edible flowers (optional)
- Blend the blueberries, shredded coconut and milk together in a blender until coarsely combined.
- Transfer to a bowl and stir in the chia and hemp seeds, and vanilla extract and salt. Cover with plastic or Bee's Wrap and store in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, divide into jars or bowls and top with more blueberries, almond butter and edible flowers, if using.
Loading nutrition data...